Career Opportunities at London Bay Homes
For nearly three decades, London Bay Homes has worked to make Private Label Living transcend a tagline, and reflect the spirit of London Bay Homes’ commitment to building the finest luxury homes in Southwest Florida. This high level of customer service and attention to detail is reflective of the team at London Bay, which is why we are always looking for experienced, highly motivated professionals to enhance our client experience.
London Bay Homes offers health and dental plans, life insurance, a 401K package, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, and impressive wellness benefits, including nutritional seminars, fitness challenges and free gym membership for employees.
Please take a look at our current job opportunities listed below. Once you find the perfect position, please send your resume and cover letter to HumanResources@LondonBay.com with the job title in the email subject line.
Construction Project Manager Naples, Florida
Serve as the hub/center of the construction process for all internal functional areas and departments (design, estimating, purchasing, accounting, scheduling, quality control and customer relations) to ensure effective project administration. Manage the construction process in accordance with contractual requirements, design documents, scopes of work, schedules, quality standards, budget and all applicable building codes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Business or Engineering strongly desired.
Must be capable of working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, managing multiple priorities. Positive attitude, self-starter, serve as an example of LBH Core Values. Must be capable of leading, managing and supervising construction field staff.
Desired Experience/Qualifications: Luxury building experience and working with high-end clientele, and/or experience with BuildPro scheduling software.
Superintendent Naples, Florida
The role of the Superintendent will be to produce the highest quality home possible on schedule, within the budget, per specifications and at a forecasted profit through superior management of quality control, safety, scheduling, and cleanliness. Work with Vice President of Construction and Project Manager to ensure success of project.
- Must have superior organizational and time management skills.
High attention to detail and quality control.
5 or more years of experience with home building.
Computer literate with ability to learn and utilize computer based scheduling and construction management software.
Client Relations Manager Naples, Florida
The primary purpose of the Client Relations Manager is to lead, manage, and mentor the client service/warranty function of the Company, ensuring excellent client service is provided at all times - LBH Private Label Living.
- Construction knowledge is essential. Five or more years of experience in construction, client relations, management or leadership role.
- Experience in custom homebuilding preferred. Specific experience and knowledge in framing, roofing, plumbing, and electrical is helpful. Florida State Contractor's license is a plus.
- Ability to use Outlook, Word, Excel; computer and technology proficient. Ability to use a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or similar service.
Client Development Manager Naples, Florida
The Client Development Manager (CDM) is responsible from the completed Sales Agreement through the completion of Phase IV of the Soft Cycle period with either our clients or our models, ensuring a smooth design process, completion of selections, finalized change orders and coordinated plans.
- The CDM has overall responsibility for the start and completion of assigned new home design projects, overseeing performance in accordance with contractual requirements, design documents, scopes of work, and quality standards.
- Must be able to work with and communicate with clientele, providing exceptional client service.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment. Minimum of three years’ work-experience with a home-builder is required.
Our Work Environment
Our core values define the ethical standard to which we hold every employee, allowing us to build our company culture, brand, and business strategies and provide an unwavering guide to our business approach. Learn more about these values.