4375 Gordon_Great Room View.jpg

London Bay Homes Blog

Join London Bay Homes in the Fight Against Breast Cancer

by Bokka Admin
0 Comments

According to the Susan G. Komen foundation, about one in eight U.S. women will develop invasive breast cancer in her lifetime with an estimated 232,670 new cases of invasive breast cancer expected to be diagnosed in U.S. women in 2014.  

Many of us know someone who has either directly or indirectly been affected by this devastating disease and, together, we are joining the fight to find a cure.

On March 8, 2014, London Bay Homes will be joining other members of our community in the 2014 Southwest Florida Race for the Cure held at the Coconut Point Mall in Estero, FL.  This 5K Run/Walk will raise funds to support the education, screening, and research needed to save lives and end breast cancer.  75% of the net proceeds stays in Lee, Collier, Hendry, Glades, and Charlotte Counties to fund vital breast health education and breast cancer screening, treatment, and patient navigation grants and the other 25% is contributed to the national Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grant Program to fund ground-breaking cancer research.

You can help London Bay Homes and Susan G. Komen® in the fight against breast cancer by making a donation or joining the London Bay Homes team!

London Bay Homes London Bay Homes Naples Naples Naples Home Builder Our Company Southwest Florida

Want to learn more?
DOWNLOAD MAGAZINE